Did you know that users of WordPress alone publish more than 2 million posts every single day? This means that there are about 24 different blog posts that appear online every second, which means that as you finish reading this paragraph here, more than 200 blog posts have already been published. Yes, the facts are right as research says so. So now, you can imagine the volume of information search engines is flooded within a day. This is the reason why a website needs SEO to help them stand out. SEO is that a huge business!
The business of SEO helps you be found and that is exactly what mail banger is all about. To understand the business of SEO, you need to understand the following facts regarding search and organic search.
- Almost 93% of the web users have started out their first venture online by using a search engine.
- Out of the total internet users, around 64% of the people use search engines locate things that they want to find online.
- With every search from the above number of users, the target market appears.
- Rather than searching using single words, more than 85% of the searchers use organic search to find things and then click on the organic results.
- Organic search results have a more trust quotient and are more relevant than paid search results
- Organic search results are the ones that provide maximum value with time while paid search results end up in loss of traffic the moment you stop paying.
- 75% of web users stop looking at search results on page 1. Only a few of the users go past the search results on page 1.
Thus, investing in the business of SEO is beneficial as it costs less than 60% of the marketing costs when compared to the traditional methods.