Is social media a boon or a bane to our society today? Like everything else, there are both good and bad on social media too. A person’s popularity on a particular social media platform is judged by the number of likes they get for every post of the photo. There are many sources like https://instant-fans.com/services that can help you get more followers and likes in no time.
Here are some good and bad about these likes
- When you have a number of followers, you can create awareness by posting something good or useful to the society. Messages that otherwise do not reach people through advertisements or news can reach faster this way.
- You can use this as a good marketing tool as it can help you filter and target specific groups. Everyone need not be disturbed by your advertisement.
- You can find more potential customers by targeting all in a particular group. Also, these people are located in various parts of the world and they all can be reached at the same time, with the same intensity.
- One can find a number of opportunities and ideas for a business venture. When you see many openings or people discussing a particular service or product, you may be hit with an idea for a business
- People are judged by their posts and the number of likes they get. If one does not have many followers or get too many likes for a particular post, they get depressed and it leads to more serious issues in the long run.
- Getting likes on social media can be addictive, causing people to take extreme measures to get more likes. Many can be seen taking photos, just to post online.
- People forget real-time relationships and face to face communication. They are in touch with a million followers but do not know any of them personally. They forget the people physically present in their lives, for those who are present in their virtual lives.